Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Progress Report

This was another weekend where I didn't get to any of the items on my list(s)- at least the ones posted here. I did get to some much needed to-do items but they mostly involved dusting and laundry. Not anything interesting enough to take a picture of!

T-minus 6 weeks until the pumpkin-monkey's first birthday. I really need to hunker-down and get these things done, otherwise I will be embarrased come party day.

The good news on that front is the theme is selected which just leaves the supply gathering and invitation sending. I think I have two weeks before I need to get those out.

In the order of importance I think I need to tackle:

1. Pool/Backyard: Though it will be too cold to swim, I know it is where most people will be hanging out as long as the weather is nice.

2. Living Room Carpet: Need to get this cleaned and maybe pick-up one of the area rugs from my last post! This is important, but it may wait till week 5 to keep it fresh and clean.

3. Pantry: Not many will see this, but it is dismal.

4. Front Yard: General clean up. Hopefully I will have some pretty flowers by then!

No comments: